- Job Title
- Claims Project & Change Manager
- Full Time
Here at WNS Assistance, we are always looking at ways to enhance the services we provide to our Clients & Customers, and in line with our business strategy we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Claims Project & Change Manager to join our growing team.
As Claims Project & Change Manager, you will manage a variety of projects and change initiatives that align to WNS’s Claims Strategy, namely managing claims costs and operating expenses, regulatory change, people development and the enhancement of customer experience.
You will also;
- Recognise, manage and escalate where appropriate, risks and issues impacting Claims project progress
- Identify and manage required project resources to meet desired project outputs
- Follow project management best practice within the Claims function including effective progress reporting and benefit realisation
- Build and develop business relationships to ensure the effective and successful delivery of products as defined in the project scope.
What we’re looking for
We are seeking a dynamic, forward thinking Project Manager who has a track record of managing varied projects successfully to completion, ideally within a motor claims/ Insurance customer-focused environment.
Strong stakeholder management skills are crucial to this role, and you will possess the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels where necessary, whilst being able to communicate large amounts of information to the business in a succinct and clear way.
You will be used to working as part of a fast-paced environment which requires you to multi-task and prioritise, and you will also have the ability to see wider impacts and will be adaptable with your approach.
To apply, please email us here with a copy of your CVApply