- Job Title
- Senior Customer Service Advisor - Downtime Management Unit
- Full Time
We are currently looking for a passionate and motivated individual to join us in the role of Senior Customer Service Advisor within our Downtime Management Unit; this is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in the insurance industry. To be successful you will need the drive required to meet and exceed customer expectations, build internal and external relationships and deliver service excellence.
Basic Purpose and Function
- Proactive management of allocated handlers ensuring all service level agreement SLA’s are met or exceeded and ensuring delivery of SLA in all required areas – daily, weekly and monthly
- Training, guiding and supporting allocated handlers
- Allocating work to handlers within the team. Target setting and achievement.
- Ensuring that required quality is maintained by performing quality audits – file/call.
- Ensuring customers are kept updated by the team on the progress of repairs and that downtime is controlled to minimise any delay.
- Using MI reports to drive SLA achievement and identify anomalies within the live repairs to minimise potential problems.
- To handle customer complaints and escalate necessary issues to the Network Management Team and the DMU Team Leader.
- Carrying out Training needs analysis and delivering appropriate training
- Managing performance at team and individual level in the areas of productivity, quality and behaviours
- To ensure all suppliers adhere to contractual obligations
- Effective workload management of own and team work, and service delivery management
- Dissemination of tasks, daily and intra daily to team
- Maximise team utilisation and adherence
- Manage and drive SLA delivery continually utilising available MI
- Awareness of teams and individual reports performance at all times
- Quality Audits (Telephone/File)
- Coaching, training and development of direct reports
- Training needs analysis and training delivery
- Increasing customer feedback scores
- Performance and behavioural management of self and direct reports
- Accurate preparation and communication of data
- Carry out monthly 121’s
- Act as a fist point of contact for team members
- Completion of daily team dashboards
- Support the managerial team
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Microsoft Word / Excel knowledge
- Feedback, Coaching and training delivery experience
- Ability to interrogate data and MI accurately, preparing reports where required
- Organisation and planning experience
- Problem solving skills and resolution
- Leadership Qualities – consistent staff motivation, lines of command, staff are competent, confident and understand expectations
- Time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of vehicle types and their basic features and construction
- Knowledge of relevant legislation –Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) & Financial Services Authority (FSA)
- Results Focus
- Client Focus
- Developing Self and Others
- Problem Solving
- Quality Focus
- Commercial Awareness
- Systems of Work
- Handling Systems
To apply, please email us here with a copy of your CVApply