- Job Title
- Infrastructure Manager
- Full Time
We are currently looking for a passionate and motivated individual to join us in the role of Infrastructure Manager. To be successful you will need the drive required to meet and exceed expectations, build relationships and deliver service excellence, owning and managing the Infrastructure support team and its daily workload.
Basic Purpose and Function
The role is to design, architect, direct, and coordinate the installation, and connectivity of computer systems and network infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of the company’s IT topology estate. This includes architecting, designing, developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimising all new and existing Network, hardware, software, and communication links.
Aside from the technical aspect of the role you will be responsible for the management of all members of the Infrastructure team.
- Oversee and maintain the network hardware and software.
- Support of multi-site technical environments including LAN, WAN, Microsoft, VMWare, and MS Azure.
- Take ownership of escalated issues from infrastructure team members and resolving any queries within SLA
- Provide technical and professional leadership, using specialist knowledge and experience to shape support all members of your team and the wider business.
- Management of the service desk and all associated staff.
- Provision and management of telephony solutions.
- Act as a technical specialist across the organisation, providing day-to-day advice and guidance to colleagues and providing timely and accurate information to support effective decision-making.
- Mentor and Train current Desktop Support Engineers to be able to provide Server and Networking support alongside the Desktop and user support role.
- Provide advice, support and assistance to Internal and External Auditors, this will encompass providing information regarding the Infrastructure both face to face and supporting evidences via email.
- Assist WNS with the yearly external Penetration Test, this will require any failures to be dealt with in a quick and efficient timeframe.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive experience with the troubleshooting and management of all IT hardware.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems, Windows Servers and all related applications.
- Experience working with networking monitoring systems.
- Experience of LAN/WAN, AD, DNS, DHCP and Group Policy configurations.
- Networking abilities; TCP/IP, Cisco routers, firewalls and switches.
- Demonstrated experience of the provision and management of telephony solutions.
- Demonstrated proactive resolution of issues by way of root cause analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of service and application delivery, as well as with working to strict SLAs.
- In-depth knowledge of WNSA infrastructure, applications and supporting SQL Data Structures.
- SAN Administration, Ideally Dell Unity and Compellant
- Fortigate Products, namely Firewalls and Wireless Access Points
- SCCM Administration, knowledge and experience
- Cloud experience, management of Office 365, Sharepoint and Azure Services.
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills.
- Good understanding of the organisation’s goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make decisions in emergency situations.
- Ability to present ideas at all levels of user audience.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Willingness to embrace, understand in detail, design and support the replacement of existing aged infrastructure estate with industry-standard Hyperconverged Infrastructure topologies.
- Excellent and demonstrated time-management skills.
- Results Focus
- Client Focus
- Developing Self and Others
- Problem Solving
- Quality Focus
- Commercial Awareness
- Systems of Work
- Handling Systems
- Ability to Fault Find
To apply, please email us here with a copy of your CVApply