At WNS Assistance we invest over £2m every year into software development. By capitalising on .net systems architecture and Cloud hosting functionality, WNS Assistance brings claims handling to its technological peak, delivering a suite of powerful Management Information reporting and remote client access.
Key features of this new development include:
- Intelligent Outcome Management – Accurate data capture and automated driver communications enable a consistent and proactive WNS Assistance service with informed, satisfied customers.
- Collaborative Working – Approved personnel within client businesses have part ownership of the process, with the ability to intervene on complex claims and provide real-time authority for exceptions.
- Reduced Process Cycle Times – Bespoke workflow technology and alerts for process automation maximise claims management efficiency.
- Process Transparency and Control – Reporting functionality provides a view of WNS Assistance’s process adherence to individual client service level agreements.
- Powerful Reporting Tool – The real-time status of information grants authorised parties an in depth view of their vehicles’ repair data, with the ability to ‘drill-down’ into ever more granular detail.
- Flexible Connectivity – Hosted in the Cloud, this sophisticated .net platform allows dynamic interaction between multiple platforms.
- Best Practice Dissemination – A measured and visible process lends itself to compliance with FCA regulation, as well as the principles of Sarbanes-Oxley governance.