To deliver service excellence as well as cost efficiencies that will allow you to differentiate your services from those of your competitors, WNSA employs the following six principles to its Property Claims approach.
- Service Excellence:
- Process workflows as well as a customer led, six sigma approach delivered to strict service level agreements aligned to TCF principles
- Indemnity Cost Control:
- Rigorous processes and controls to manage indemnified costs
- Full Transparency:
- An "open-book", fixed, transactional pricing structure, for full visibility and client control
- Process Efficiency:
- Leading claims handling software, owned and developed by WNSA, integrated with onsite tablet technology for speed of delivery and reduced claims cycle times
- Active Contractor Management:
- Dedicated Network Management ensuring consistently high service standards and quality repairs
- Accurate Claim Validation:
- Highly configurable and flexible technology, combined with in-house surveyors to provide fast and accurate claims validation within client specified parameters.